Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 4.199: Feet and inches

We've been trying to work out what we need to take in terms of car seats on our trip back to the UK. This involves researching pertinent laws on both sides of the Atlantic. It also involves knowing the height and weight of the kids.

Weight is no problem thanks to the fancy digital weighing scale I bought to monitor my recent weight-loss. Height is always a problem.

So, when I saw a measuring scale on the wall at go! last weekend, I saw an opportunity.


So now you know - and, more importantly, so do I!

Incidentally there is a non-zero risk of a break in normal blogging service over the next couple of days, but I think you know I'll do all I can to try to avoid that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!