Thursday, May 31, 2007

Day 140: Did someone say "storm"?

All traces of the storm have gone, but if you want to see what it was like you can see here (you may need to click play on the right under 'playlist').

Today, the conference was in full swing, I did some more business for house and car purchases from a distance and ate an enormous steak - welcome to Colorado.

At home, Exile #2 reported seeing a grouse having a dust-bath in the garden. I didn't confirm this, but I assume it was in one of the patches of bare earth where the girls have been digging with their sandpit buckets and spades. We really must get some play-sand for their sandbox. It is one of many things that I am half-heartedly trying to put off until we move to the new house, we got very good at putting things off last year - I hope it hasn't become a habit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!