Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Day 111: Look a brassiere?

We found this 'gift' in our bed, not left by the mob, but by Exile #4. The migration of toys into our bedroom is not uncommon (it's basically diffusion) but never has it been so disturbing.

It's one for the money. I've been trying to find a good way to transfer some funds from a bank account in the UK to one in the US - who (except someone who'd tried before) could have thought that it could be so hard in this day and age?

Two for the money. On the bright-side of money exchanges I can now withdraw cash using the internet (so much more convenient than even a drive-thru ATM). Well not exactly cash: our work canteen has started a smart-card system that can be credited from a debit card in an on-line transaction.

Three for the money. On the down-side of not using cash to buy coffee and lunch, I need to find another way to come by change for the toll for my journey home from work. At least until I have my own car and can register for the cash-free toll. Now if I could just transfer some money from the UK...

It's pop pun #14 for title watchers. Am I your Easter Bunny?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!