Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 110: Sleepier photograph

The week has started quite gently here. This was my view of E5N1 when I dragged myself out of bed this morning (well, I should add 'for the last time' as I was up with him an hour or so earlier too). Exile #3 had a normal school day, Exile #2 had a better day at home with Exile #4 and E5N1, and I was back at work.

I took a detour on my way home to drive by a couple of houses on our 'maybe' list for visiting. They are near a very busy highway and sure enough the noise when I stepped out of the car was considerable. Maybe the trees in leaf would mask the sound in the summer and maybe 6pm on a weekday is the worst possible time, but that may be too many maybes.

Anyway, I got a slightly earlier night last night and have definitely felt more human today as a result, so it's time to leave you to puzzle over the title pun - I wasn't being comparative at all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. May I recommend this product for access to a greater range of puns.

    http://www.alienskin.com/exposure/exposure_examples.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that baby! E5N1 is making me feel very broody today

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!