You can see a slideshow of campground pictures including the beach here.
Ever since we got back from Wild Goose, our new camping equipment has been burning a hole in our
Things we were glad to have:
- The "luggable loo" - we didn't use it at Wild Goose but appreciated it this time.
- Mains adapter for the car 12V socket and the 'real' bed pump - so much quicker and easier than the battery powered one with my makeshift adapter for the two twin mattresses.
- Plenty of changes of clothes for E5N1!
- A site on the 'playground loop' - meant that there were lots of kids around and ours could come and go between the playground and the camp until it was getting really dark - you can see the route in the panorama in the middle of the collage above.
Things we wished we had:
- Fire lighters
- Warmer bed-clothes
- Beer (OK maybe just me there!)
- A bottle opener once we bought some beer.