Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 5.130: Sprinklers and "Bedtime?"

It's been a glorious day today - warm enough for this:


My day started with a fifteen mile run - which was quite lovely, but quite long! Exile #3 spent a big chunk of the day at a playdate which involved cycling and a lot of trampoline time. Exile #2 decided I needed jobs to keep me moving so set me to mowing the lawn (much needed) and collecting mulch. After that, she did a lot of yardwork (while I set the sprinkler up and then sat down for a few minutes to watch her working!

All of which is to say that when we went for a short walk after dinner, most of us were feeling the same way as E5N1 who said as we were making our way back to the car, "When can we go to bed?"

And the answer for me is - as soon as I hit "Publish" - good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!