Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 5.132: Something you don't see every day!

I pulled out behind a concrete truck this morning. It still makes me smile that they are built the other way round in this country than they were in my youth, but not enough to write a blog post about it.

If you are of a squeamish disposition, you might like to pretend I did and look away now.

No, it took a few minutes, but I eventually realised that there was a leg hanging down from the back of the right of the truck. An animal leg thankfully. Maybe a deer?



But, but...what, where, when, why, how?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Exactly!

      Best suggestion so far (via facebook) was that he'd clipped it and stopped and thrown it on the back for a bit of elicit venison later.

      I'm still open to a better suggestion!

      Delete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!