Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 2.204: Manners for birds



If you click on or mouse-over this hummingbird it will stick out its tongue. No manners at all.

On the other hand, it is pretty cool to be able to photograph these tiny birds through the dining room window.

We had a busy day with a birthday party as well as a church gathering to fit in. I had hoped to cut the grass this morning, but it was wet even before the rain started - whether it was dew or an overnight shower I'm not sure.

Talking of being rude - you can now let me (and the other readers) know what you think of my posts by clicking on the reactions at the end of each post. I can change the categories, so feel free to let me know in the comments what you'd like to have the option of saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!