Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Day 209: Not quite right

I took this picture from my hotel room this morning, but something about it makes it look faked - especially the buildings on the left. Strange.

I managed to have a swim before breakfast this morning (in the building in the bottom right of the photo). I've no idea if I did my customary half-a-mile, but I swam for about the same length of time. Apart from that and 4 hours of work this morning it has been a day of travelling. I got home at about 8pm though so it could have been much worse.

Apparently the girls were surprised not to see me here this morning, despite Exile #2's repeated explanations of my expected return. At tea-time Exile #4 was heard to utter (following on from some general talking-to-herself, "...and Daddy's gone." a bit more final than a 36 hour business trip really called for.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!