Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Day 210: Honey, I'm home

E5N1 had an appointment at the doctors today - amongst other things he was measured. Apparently he is 70th centile for length - i.e. 70% of boys of his age are shorter than him. Considering both his parents are more like 10th centile (if we stand on tip-toe), this is a remarkable state of affairs and one unlikely to last for very long. He also chatted to and smiled at the doctor right up to the end of the appointment when he had some shots (jabs). Then he screamed.

Actually, all three of my children seemed pleased to see me - and this picture was taken before I left for my little trip, although not (however much I'm tempted to suggest otherwise) a reaction to my departure.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!