Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 5.053: Anyone for snowball?

We had a going nowhere kind of day today for a number of reasons.
  1. Exile #3 was at a sleepover until 10.30am
  2. When she came home she reported that she'd had only two hours of sleep.
  3. E5N1 is coming down with a cold and was very unhappy at the suggestion of an outing.
  4. E5N1 is coming down with a cold and his behaviour made us wary of an outing.
  5. Exile #4 was determined to have one more play in the rapidly melting snow and have me take some photos.
In this last, I totally failed her - although in my defence, she didn't remind me when she was actually out or ready to go out - so here's a picture from her first session in the snow on Thursday.


Meanwhile, Exile #2 and I have been doing kitchen update research and a second session of filling in tax information, so we had our share of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!