Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 2.111: Flowers, fairy

I went out as the sun was setting this evening to take some pictures of the blossom. I don't really know why I chose to do it in the half-light, but some of them came out quite nicely.



This morning, Exile #4 and E5N1 were waving wands and wearing paper fairy wings. I don't really know why they chose to do it, but at least one of the pictures I took came out OK.


I've been quite tired today. I don't know whether it's the result of yesterday evening's festivities, that I'm coming down with something, or caused by the anti-histamines I'm trying to combat the effects of the sudden onset of Spring on my hay-fever, but it's certainly affecting my writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!