Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 2.362: Towering. Inferno?

Yes indeed Ms Albaniana, it was in fact a Lego creation.  I made this tower - somehow I think E5N1 got me started and then got involved in something else.  The little gaps in the side made me think of taking a photo down inside with the light shining through them - and then came in handy when the fire department turned up to investigate a fire report (it was a false alarm I'm happy to say).

The other picture was indeed ice (happily not lice) on the inside of one of our storm windows (think exterior secondary double-glazing).

Incidentally, for those who are interested, I spotted my Dad elsewhere on the Internet - quite a long way away in fact!

1 comment:

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!