Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 2.338: Dolled up

A while ago I posted some videos of faces of the family members as recognised by Picasa's new software. Shortly after that, the system finished processing all my pictures. There are still a large number of faces that I have not yet got round to identifying, but the family-member albums have been quite stable for a while, with just the odd new picture cropping up.

All that changed last week when I received a copy of my Dad's scanned slides (he brought them here when they came in the summer, but I managed to lose them when my hard-disk failed) and imported them. So various youthful pictures of me and my sisters have been cropping up, often correctly filed, sometimes misidentified as one of our children. Yesterday, I spent some time going through and confirming or re-filing its suggestions. This was all going smoothly until I clicked on Exile #3's suggestions and found this:

It took me a while to regain my composure. No, that's not her. Really - no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!