Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 2.334: Oh Christmas Tree!

Thirty second Christmas Tree
The rest of the family did most of the decorating yesterday while they were unexpectedly home in the middle of the week. They saved the angel for me to put on the top. The photo is a thirty second exposure and I used a torch (a flashlight - not the burning variety) to highlight some of the foreground items during the exposure. It was a fun experiment, although I think I may try again another time.

Today was back-to-school and a normal day at work for me. The roads were clear - quite a change from yesterday. Tonight, the temperature is expected to drop to 18°F (-8°C) - it certainly feels quite cold now. Day-time highs are not expected to get above freezing until Monday at the earliest. Did I mention that winter seems to have arrived?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!