Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 2.355: Twenty-ten?


So, what's it going to be..."two thousand (and) ten" or "twenty-ten"?  Whatever you call it, I hope you have a good one!

E5N1 gave us a fright earlier in the day. The rest of us were trying to work out how to play a slightly complicated - but in the end successful - American Girl game. He was playing with a marble run I had helped him make earlier.  He had about a dozen marbles. When I went over to see why things had gone quiet for some time, I found no marbles. "Where have the marbles gone?" "In my mouth!" Sure enough we found a marble in his mouth. "Where are the others?" "In my mouth!" Clearly they were not. "Where are they!?" "In my mouth!" This time gesturing the passage down from mouth to stomach. I really hoped he was kidding, but I honestly couldn't be sure. We eventually found the marbles down between the cushions on the sofa.

We had a nice modest fall of fresh snow - the girls discovered the joy of sledding on my back and E5N1 'helped' Exile #2 shovel the snow off the driveway. I hope you enjoy these short videos of the last day of 2009.




2 comments:

  1. We have a set of Russian Dolls my mother-in-law gave the children. The other week week our Daniel (now about 10 months old) managed to eat the smallest one. It has since reappeared and sat in some milton solution for a few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose as long as they go down and keep 'moving', it could be worse!

    ReplyDelete

Please use Name/URL (just a name of any kind is fine) unless you really want to be anonymous!